Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chaos and Peace

     I am finally leaving. I will be flying out on September 26th. It is so hard to believe after 3 years of waiting. It is bittersweet and a little overwhelming, but I know that the One that is leading me is going to take care of me every step of the way.
    Life has been crazy as I work to finish up paperwork and last minute details and as I begin condensing my life into three to four suitcases (and they can only weigh 50 pounds each).
 
 Here is a glimpse of what my life looks like right now: CHAOS!

Within the chaos, God has graciously provided me with moments and days of rest and peace!

                                     Playing in the stream behind our house with my niece and nephew.

Going camping with my family at the ocean. 




Rest - what a beautiful thing! Now I am ready to attack the chaos that is taking over my room.


1 comment:

  1. gggaaahhhhh! So excited for you, Holly! Esp with how long and hard this road has been for you, how excited this part of the journey is complete and another is just beginning! Enjoy the last little bit of time with the fam...esp before it gets cold in Maine!

    Hope to see you over 'there' sometime in the future!

    love tor

    ReplyDelete